pulborough

vic07

Visit site
Took a youngster for her second intro. She did an adequate dressage which we all felt was poorly marked. Decided judge was a little clueless, as marked almost leaving the arena the same as doing some very nice circles etc.. Ho hum. Will dressage ever be any different. Judge did give some marks in 50-60s. Which I find unnecessary at intro, especially as I didn't see that the tests were that bad. Hardly encouraging!

She had a pole down due to rider error. I should have ridden the dog leg deeper and then we would have got a better distance. But alot of eliminations and she felt very confident and my mum said that the fences looked little for her.

img_00032.jpg

Went clear xc. Went slowly as we weren't in line for a place and therefore won't run the legs of my horses for no reason. She is astually very quick though as we were crawling and were still pretty quick! She felt so much more accomplished, so overall very pleased with the little mare. Feel she probably needs a couple more intros and will be more than ready for pn. But I must sell her as I can't cope and also feel a little underhorsed! But I have realised again how much I enjoy educating and producing youngsters!
IMG_00252.jpg

Sorry pics are huge. Having so many probs with photoshop!

Saf

community.webshots.com
Oh like her a lot, looks keen (in a good way ears pricked etc) to do her job you should have no problem selling her
grin.gif

Well done
Pics look fine on my screen
wink.gif

vic07

Visit site
she is only 15.3 and narrow tb type. I have ridden big warmbloods since I was 12. It is a bit of a culture shock! She does jump very big and scopily though!