Visit site
IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

k9h

Visit site
They were born on the 13th! They were a coulpe of days old in these pics! Didnt want to jinx them with posting earlier!!!
I think the black face shot looks like Shrek!!! LOL!
They are jst about to open eyes!

Have some more up to date photos on phone & vid. Just need to upload!

k9h

Visit site
Yep Q's first litter ( & last the way I have felt through this!)

She was a tad shell shocked at first, then wouldn't come off the bed, had to put a lead on her to take her out to toilet. Now seems to have the hang of it! She is very proud & great mom doing them well!

When she was scanned they said 3 maybe 4 at a push. At 9,30pm she had 3. 11.30pm still jst 3 so thought yep vets got it right! Then in am another 2! LOL!
She didnt have much milk to start with but pps have always had full bellies! Little yellow dog was a wee bit smaller but has caught up! He just latched on to the milk bar none stop!

fitzaud2

Visit site
They are so cute!!! It's my first visit to the dog section, so am a bit behind, what breed are they? I'm getting a miniature jack russel puppy in the morning, cant wait!!! Yippeee!!

k9h

Visit site
They are so cute!!! It's my first visit to the dog section, so am a bit behind, what breed are they? I'm getting a miniature jack russel puppy in the morning, cant wait!!! Yippeee!!

Congrats on your new aquirement! We need pics!

These are labradors out of my working bitch! They will be 2wweks old today!

Cop-Pop

Visit site
Awwwwwwwwwww!! Can I have a yellow one please? Yellow Dog is awfully lonely, he'd look lovely with a Yellow Dog Jnr snuggled up to him.... :D

fitzaud2

Visit site
Congrats on your new aquirement! We need pics!

These are labradors out of my working bitch! They will be 2wweks old today!

wow, they are so tiny for lab pups, it's amazing how big they get. My parents have a 9 year old lab, who thinks he's a person. He storms off if you dont say hello the second you get out of the car, and he's the only dog I know that can pee on all 4 tyres before the car comes to a stop!!
Puppies are just fab, and I'll post pics 2m when I collect the little girl!!