Puppy advertising help

Wigglypigs

Visit site
For anyone who didnt see my earlier threads i recently had a litter of 5 puppies from my JRT bitch.
They will be 4 weeks old on Tuesday and i am starting to think about advertising the one bitch i have left.

She was originally going to my cousin (18) as she had fallen in love. They have had dogs all there life and have a lab at the moment so adding another dog wasnt a problem BUT her mother isnt a fan of JRT's and assumes it will bark all the time and annoy the lab (lab is only 3ish and would love a friend IMO) so because of her indesicion i have decided that it isnt the best home for her to go to if they are moaning already and havnt taken her yet.
All the other puppies had homes lined up from the minute they were born. Im keeping one, the owner of the dog is taking one and my other cousin and a friend have claimed the other two.
my problem is where to advertise? i dont really want a load of strangers comming to see them and have been put off by horror stories about puppies stolen in the area from supposed buyers (farm border collies so not exactly the same scenario)

This is the bitch i have left
IMG]http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr351/wigglypigs/Piglet/tiaandpancake.jpg[/IMG]

she is the one on the right.
I was thinking advert in vets and to mention throught the riding club website. Any other ideas? Im not keen on free paper etc

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site

tiaandpancake.jpg

Where are you based??

Wigglypigs

Visit site
Im in scotland near Glagow - im sure i can pop her in th post though?
Well my cousin who is taking the other bitch in the picture has decided he wants to take the two of them now...i think its nicer to have tw (or more) dogs so thay have company so im very happy
smile.gif
He has the perfect home envioroment for dogs, they have a second home in the north of scotland that is dog heaven - red squirils, rabbits and phesents all in the garden and miles and miles of dog friendly forrests etc. HIs partner only works part time so the longest the dogs will ever be left will be 3hours. He has also taken 3 weeks off over christmas so he will have loads of time to get them used to there new homes before they will be left at all.
the only thing is he wasnt to call her 'lady penelope' Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo