Puppy Bonding

Clodagh

Visit site
I love Ffee. :)
She likes me too, I really hope she is going to be a 'smiler', her Mum did. With me being off sick we have spent so much time together, I actually know when she needs to go out, without looking at the clock or her telling me. (I'm impressed with that one!). As I can't bend and pick things up the house looks like a demented toddler with ADHD has been on the rampage, she has recyclables to play with and shredding is her favourite thing. She will come to me when I call her away from the others and has been beaten up a few times by the hens, so leaves them alone. (Although they are poo vending machines, so she walks after them to see if any will come out!).
Anyway, pointless post, but here's a pic of my girls...
mygirls.JPG

Moobli

Visit site
Gorgeous girls. Lovely pic. Are recyclables dog toys or just your recycling :p as I was looking for a toy that my pup can pull apart (ie velcro) and it will stick back together again. There are some brilliant ones called Tearribles but they are only in the US at the moment and would cost too much to ship.

Clodagh

Visit site
Gorgeous girls. Lovely pic. Are recyclables dog toys or just your recycling :p as I was looking for a toy that my pup can pull apart (ie velcro) and it will stick back together again. There are some brilliant ones called Tearribles but they are only in the US at the moment and would cost too much to ship.

JUst recycling. A plastic milk bottle and an empty cereal carton this morning. :) (We give them to her, she doesn't help herself).
Being a GSD I imagine the aim is for your pup to take the toy apart and put it together again? And repeat!? :D

Moobli

Visit site
JUst recycling. A plastic milk bottle and an empty cereal carton this morning. :) (We give them to her, she doesn't help herself).
Being a GSD I imagine the aim is for your pup to take the toy apart and put it together again? And repeat!? :D

🤣🤣🤣

satinbaze

Visit site

Have you tried a paws pocket. A Velcro ball that pulls apart so you can load it with treats
https://www.pawstrading.co.uk/paws-pocket-agility-training-ball-easy-reward-treat-12501-p.asp

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
I love your pics of your girls!

Our two have a box which empty milk bottles, loo roll tubes etc go in for them for when we aren’t here. Makes a lovely mess, but saves the furniture. I did have to have words with OH and D that some recycling can go out to the bin though 😂

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Puppy! She’s very gorgeous.

Puss cat likes plastic bottles, great noise and he loves taking off a tightly screwed on lid-carefully supervised, of course, although he never tries to eat the lid.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Lovely girls! I wish I hadn't encouraged playing with bottles as it has created some embarrassing and sometimes dangerous behaviour :eek: especially if there is an empty bottle blowing along a busy road. Or a full one sitting minding it's own business.

Having said that he'll grab anything and carry it....metal dumbbell stand, measuring sticks, planks out of a hurdle, fence posts...he has attempted to try and lift a pallet before now and got very cross when he couldn't....

{97702}

Visit site
I think all dogs like empty plastic bottles? It was the one thing that Talisker (rescue lurcher) played with years ago, it was so heart breakingly sweet as he had been so horribly treated he didn’t know how to play ❤️

Millie raids the recycle box regularly, it’s alwsys fun picking up the contents from across the lawn 😄

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Millie raids the recycle box regularly, it’s alwsys fun picking up the contents from across the lawn 😄

I think that may be the difference. Millie drops stuff 😂 whereas I have a nightly battle with a dog who would rather carry someone's manky discarded can of Boost than a nice indestructible ball that I paid quite a lot of money for.

{97702}

Visit site
I think that may be the difference. Millie drops stuff 😂 whereas I have a nightly battle with a dog who would rather carry someone's manky discarded can of Boost than a nice indestructible ball that I paid quite a lot of money for.

Must admit I’m admiring the pallet attempt - was that Floofy? 😂😂

ETA - sorry also must correct, Millie does NOT drop stuff, it’s the result of chasing rhe little **** around the (thankfully small) back garden for an extended period of time 😛😂

Clodagh

Visit site
She just bought a litre bottle of cider vinegar into the back hall and ate the top off it. Mmmm...spicy smells! :)

Clodagh

Visit site
Her parents were tall and rangy types. I suspect as they worked on Welsh mountains. The guy that bred her said it really takes it out of a dog, working that terrain. She should manage Essex!