Puppy let down

bellgave

Visit site
I am so sad, I have been on a list for a Boston Terrier for ages and finally the breeder sent me some pics of two puppies to choose from, but sadle I didnt like either of them as they both had really white faces not typical of the breed. I feel horrible having turned them down, and I was so excited about getting it, so now I have to start waiting all over again!!!
Anyone know of and Boston Terrier Breeders by any chance, they are a bit few and far between over here in the UK!!

GinaB

Visit site
Ah sorry you couldn't find one. Don't feel bad though as I'm sure they'll get wonderful homes v.quickly.

Have you tried the KC website? Tehy give lists of breeders currently with pups available

prose

Visit site
Lovely to see another BT enthusiast on here
smile.gif
Sorry that the pups weren't to your liking; I happen to think the mismarks are adorable, but all-white heads can indicate deafness in the breed, so if the breeder isn't doing a BAER test on the pups, it might be wise to pass.

I hope you have some joy with those links Milor sent you. Meantime, I'll be a pushy mother and gratuitiously post yet another picture of my girl
wink.gif

[image]
2h4lqpu.jpg
[/image]

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
thanks milor, have just sent lots of emails to breeders!!!! Fingers Crossed!!

[/ QUOTE ]That's how I found my puppy - I just emailled each breeder - that I liked the 'stamp' of Ridgeback and waited for replies!!
smile.gif

prose

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
prose, she is beautiful!!!!!! thats the markings I want too!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw, thanks
laugh.gif

Most Bostons have the regular markings but more than you'd realise are mismarks/have blue eyes/are "splash" (like a cow). I've even seen red Bostons with green eyes, though these aren't KC recognised.

My girl is actually a "seal" (looks black except in sunlight when she turns red). Cue picture
laugh.gif

Will you be getting a brindle Boston, do you think, or a black and white one?

[image]
2gtr97p.jpg
[/image]