Puppy pics

Stinkbomb

goldenoakmochachino.blogspot.com
With today being a sad day thought id cheer myself up with some pics of Alfie. He's 18 wk old now!!! Although he will never ever replace Malic he's cute all the same!

P1050136_edited.jpg

P1050123.jpg

P1050159.jpg

P1050166.jpg

P1050164.jpg

This was him at 9 wk old...

P1040975.jpg

And at 18 wk old, do you think he's grown???!!!
grin.gif

P1050165.jpg

And just to show how well his training is going
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

barbaraNcolin

Visit site
What a little babe! You're lucky, when we lost our old girl 2 & 1/2 years ago, we ended up with another two(!) onto top of the other one we already had. To make it even worse they are brother and sister and can be a right pain in the butt! But I wouldn't swop them for the world.

Like Dandelion said, they are never to be replaced, just continued on from where you left off.

Boxers

Visit site
Awww he is just gorgeous. I lost my Boxer nearly 2 years ago now and miss him every day.

My GSD is called Alfie - but he's not a nice boy (at least in the house with us he's nice - but he won't tolerate anyone else) - oh for another Boxer, I'd have one in a trice.

Love his tail too - was Malic docked? Our boy was, but I quite like that tail, it's very long!

kibob

Visit site
Love him, he is adorable - bet he's a monkey though
wink.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif
My friend took her Boxer pup to the vets recently and he told her that she would have a lovely, calm dog,,,,, when he is 10
tongue.gif

laceyhiggs

Visit site
oh yes i never even clicked about the tail. how cute does he look with a nice tail to wag. such a lovely little
confused.gif
BIG baby hes huge. hes bigger at 9week than mine are at fully grown.