Pure feeds

scrunchie

Visit site
Does anyone know if they've got any promotions on right now? They were running a 50% off promo for new customers until recently.

Capriole

Visit site
no, I had an email about the 50% off and hadnt looked at it till it was over, kicking myself. I had a look on their website and there were no offers when I looked, will keep checking back.

Spendtoomuch

Visit site
Tbh I am not impressed with the customer service! They did me a diet plan, I rang as I have a few questions, told to ring a mobile which I did left a voicemail, have since tried a few times left another voicemail, and rung the landline and spoke to a least who promised to get the person to ring me still heard nothing!!! Only wanted to ask a couple of questions before I placed an order. Will use a company that values potential customers!

SpottedCat

Visit site
Tbh I am not impressed with the customer service! They did me a diet plan, I rang as I have a few questions, told to ring a mobile which I did left a voicemail, have since tried a few times left another voicemail, and rung the landline and spoke to a least who promised to get the person to ring me still heard nothing!!! Only wanted to ask a couple of questions before I placed an order. Will use a company that values potential customers!

I am surprised - they've always been v helpful with me. Their FB page is also a useful way to get in touch with them. You'd be mad to write them off just because of this though - the feed is superb!

JessandCharlie

Visit site
I too, have found their customer service utter rubbish. Shame I like their product, I'm looking around for an alternative that's sold by a company with the power of speech (or typing, at least)

Oh well.

J&C

Scarlett

Visit site
I believe they have been massively understaffed recently and have struggled to cope with the huge demand and increasing popularity of their feeds - or at least thats what they told me when it took nearly 2 weeks for them to get back to me with a suggested diet plan...! Apparently they are employing more people so hopefully things will improve.

ecrozier

Visit site
I must admit I also asked a question after receiving a feed plan and never got a response.... I still use the feed tho as its great stuff!

H-J

www.piczo.com
Im also thinking of using this feed and wondered how long roughly a bag lasts? I understand it will vary massively between horse and workload but just a rough idea of what you feed your horse and how long it lasts would be great! thx :)

RoobyDoobs

Visit site
Hi Guys

One bag of feed lasts about a week, being feed one feed scoop of this size http://www.saddlery.biz/feed-scoop-steel.html
They have been short staffed the past couple weeks, but contact them via their facebook page and you will get an answer ( it really is a brilliant company and feed)
x

Agree with this. Think is a 'stubbs scoop'. I use PF and both I and my boy think its fantastic stuff.... He's about 700kgs, so I feed a scoop and a quarter daily.

I've had nothing but excellent service from PF, including diet plan and supply and think they're great. The FB page is really good too, and if you write to them there you get an almost immediate response. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone.

HazyXmas

Visit site
I filled in the online form for a feed plan before Xmas & am still waiting for a reply :-(

I went ahead & ordered some feed with the 50% off & they were really difficult to get hold of to ask about a delivery day, was just lucky that i was in when they arrived :)

I'm happy with the feed but it would be nice to have someone sensible to speak to when you need to!

Skyebald

Visit site
I rang and had a quick chat regarding what best to feed mine and they were fab. Had a problem when ordering on line so they did it over the phone, no complaints from me :)

I believe it should arrive two days after the order

AnnaPureFeeds

Visit site
Hi guys - it's Anna from The Pure Feed Company here. I'm sorry to hear some of you have experienced delays and have had questions that have gone unanswered. We've been so busy recently that we've had to employ another member of our team to cope with the increased demands! If any of you still have questions then please try again now - we have the situation under control! Many apologies again and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

sonjafoers

Visit site
I had great service from them, both when asking questions & ordering the feed online.

Unfortunately my horses went off the feed very quickly so I'm one of the minority who can't vouch for the feed :eek:

Kat

Visit site
I submitted a request for a diet plan and didn't get a response, but as I thought the feed looked good I phoned my local stockist. She was really helpful, answered all my questions, arranged for me to collect the feed from her home (it was on my way home from work and therefore quicker and more convenient that waiting for delivery or going to her store). She then invited me in and showed me photos of her ex-racer to show what their pure condition is up to!

Then she even did me a slightly cheaper rate than shown on the website! :)

I've started introducing the feed now, it is too soon to know how my mare will do on it, but it looks gorgeous, good enough to eat. I wouldn't give up just because you haven't got an email response, try phoning your nearest stockist instead.