Quantum Bridles

Celtic Fringe

Visit site
I have one too and really like it. They are expensive but essentially made to measure so fit perfectly. It didn't make a difference to my cob but there are several horses on the yard whose way of going is significantly better in these bridles. My only quibble is that we use the double bridle version and the strap that attaches the snaffle has stretched a lot but Gill is sorting this out.

sarahmac77

Visit site
I’m toying with one. I don’t like the deep imprints left on my boys cheeks after riding and he rubs a lot after it comes off.
Just posting to see if anyone else has one. (I have to say that for a very expensive bridle you would think that their website would be a bit better! It’s very hard to see examples of the different kinds of nosebands and that they do!)

saddlesore

Visit site
I’m toying with one. I don’t like the deep imprints left on my boys cheeks after riding and he rubs a lot after it comes off.
Just posting to see if anyone else has one. (I have to say that for a very expensive bridle you would think that their website would be a bit better! It’s very hard to see examples of the different kinds of nosebands and that they do!)
Have you looked at their page on Facebook? Lots of photos on there I’m sure ?