Quaterback, Johnson and Florencio videos

Halfstep

Visit site
Lovely new videos from the Oldenburg Verband awards! Beautiful horses. Am still drooling.

web page

Scroll down a bit for the vids.

cool.gif
cool.gif

Ciss

Visit site
Love Johnson (saw him when I went to Hans_peter Minderhous and Edward Gal's place a couple of weeks ago) and wrote a rave e-mail about him to two top breeder friends (neither in UK) saying they should use him -- to which they both sent replies gently reminding me that they actually have mares in goal to him <ROFL>

Beware Florencio semen though for obvious reasons (saw him there as well and also Sandreo but have to say even in that company Johnson shone out OOPs unintentional pun there :))

Interstingly H-PM's place was where Escapado was sold to but when we asked where he was and could we see him they all got very tense and said he was not there any more. Anyone any ideas what has happened to him, as they were obviously not going to tell us?

Halfstep

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Beware Florencio semen though for obvious reasons

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the obvious reasons? I'm clueless!!
blush.gif

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
about Escapado. Didn't H-P win something on him not long ago?

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beware Florencio semen though for obvious reasons

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the obvious reasons? I'm clueless!!
blush.gif

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
about Escapado. Didn't H-P win something on him not long ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

EVA Positive.........although that does not stop the breeders in Europe...its just an issue in the UK!!

If using Florencio you need to get your mare checked for EVA, if negative you then need to vaccinate her, then put her to Florencio, then keep her in quarantine again after and make sure she is still clear....if still clear you can import her...if not you are stuffed!!
grin.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
I love their canters but that exaggerated trot is just horrid- Quarterback in particular was really struggling to balance.

Just my pesonal opinion!!