Queenie the Shire livewebcam

bangtidy

Visit site
i give up...gotta gwt at least a couple hours sleep before work. hope everything is ok for her and will check back as soon as i can .

Camel

Visit site
It's still off :( I just read that she lost two foals last year; they say they will carry on filming even if it all goes wrong so I presume its a technical problem

bangtidy

Visit site
would they have turned the webcam back on if it all went wrong? hope she's in the fiels because it doesn't make sense to still show the live feed otherwise .

Tickles

Visit site
Stable empty but with straw down now (doesn't look like tidy new bed with banks etc but assume they just don't use them as someone said stable had been washed down earlier...)

Megibo

Visit site
did she foal?

theres more bedding in stable than there was last night at about 11ish when i stopped watching and went to bed. maybe shes just in field?

sorry if its been said i've not read the other posts :eek:

Spins

Visit site
thanks kins I was getting worried there!!

Still strange the way the live feed went off and she was gone when it returned...?

anyways least shes out enjoying herself!! She looked so restless last night!

Kadastorm

Visit site
It was on for me for a little while last night but i switched off as she wasnt looking any different

Megibo

Visit site
frustrating, she was pawing, walking round, rubbing her bum on the walls, walking some more.....and then stopped. :mad:
she keeps glancing over the door like she's looking for something :cool:

:rolleyes::D

Megibo

Visit site
She was very twitchy earlier, lots of flat ears, looking at her side and kicking at her belly as well as the pacing round and round. Hopefully it won't be long now!

yes was going to say, compared to all the last times ive watched her standing there doing nothing she now looks agitated, annoyed and is looking at her tum quite a bit! come on Queenie show us your baby :D:D

MrsElle

Visit site
Don't think she has settled and relaxed at all during the last 3 or 4 hours, she is currently in her favourite place but is awake and occasionally digging and looking at her belly. I might be taking my laptop up to bed tonight!

Megibo

Visit site
yup watching right now, just flicked back and all i can see is a withers and a bum where she keeps wiggling about. definitely getting a big cup of coffee and sitting up to watch just in case! :D