Question #2 for LACS

LACS

Visit site
Let me answer by illustration: I think stag hunting is hunting. You know, the activity which you concede is cruel yet would allow under the Giles Anti-Cruelty Act.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
What about searching?

You completely misunderstand the nature of the law I am proposing, it wouldn't be up to me wether stag hunting was allowed under the act. It would be up to the courts to decide whether or not it was cruel.

LACS

Visit site
"It would be up to the courts to decide whether or not it was cruel."

And in exactly the same way it's up to the courts to decide whether an activity is hunting or not. Thank you.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
No it's not. It's up to them to decide whether something is flushing out. The law defines flushing out as hunting, even though we agree in reality it isn't.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
You actuall beleive it's legal to deliberately flush out mammals with a pack of dogs. Do you know what you are talking about?

I thought the limit was two.

LACS

Visit site
Hunting with dogs is illegal unless one of the exemptions has been satisfied. It's really very simple.

Hercules

Visit site
Surely AA is not satisfying the criteria set for the exempt form of hunting that is classed as flushing.

Why hasn't he been prosecuted?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I use four dogs, don't shoot the deer.

I've even attempted to flush out deer at the LACS sanctury, without permission not to protect crops while being videoed by twenty hunt monitors.

There does seem to be something a little awry with this law.