Quick Ariat Gramere Question Please

Tapir

Visit site
I've just bought some Ariat grasmere boots from Ebay. I'm not sure if they are a wide fitting or not. On the box it says they have a full calf - is this the wide fitting?

They do go out a bit more at the calf than I was expecting, or need but they were a bargain!

Tapir

Visit site
they were £150.00 brand new. I had also forgotten that I had some money in my paypal account from selling a few other bits and bobs so they only actually cost me about £40.00.

Thing is, I don't really need wide fitting so I'm debating how silly they look compared with how much of a bargain they were!

suzi

Visit site
I've been hunting for a bargin pair of these for ages - can only find them at full price in my size :(.

Hate having small feet - got to the point of being prepared to pay full price so went to both local tack shops - none in my size :(.

I blame them for my cold feet!!!

Allover

Visit site
Are they really too big with the laces done up tight and can you get layers under them?

That is a good bargain, i paid 165 for mine last year in the sales!

:)

Tapir

Visit site
Free P&P too!

I'm planning on trying them on with jods/jeans tonight and adjusting the laces. It's more the curve of the calf that goes out too much rather than just the width and I can't really adjust that with the laces. I think they'll be ok though - I'm not *too* worried what I look like as long as my feet are toasty!

tillypony

Visit site
I have some and they are lovley, great for riding in with the leather being so soft. No longer need any 1/2 chaps now :) Urad do a product call 'tender' something or other and that makes the leather super soft.