Quick BD questions

ihatework

Visit site
Because the BD webby is as slow as every could anyone let me know the following:

1. When do SQ end and WQ begin?
2. If I am looking to qualify a horse at prelim regional, do I and the horse need to be registered in advance or can I register upon qualification? I'm pretty sure the AF qualification allows to register after but I'm not sure about regional.

Thanks

ecrozier

Visit site
I'd be interested in these answers to B&J. You probably heard about me mushing my leg last weekend at tweseldown - doh - so off games for a while and worst case scenario need to avoid XC/SJ over the winter in anticipation of having my metalwork removed before doing anything risky....so was chatting with Dilys about having a shot at BD over the winter.
What venues would you go to around us? Thinking Patchetts, Addington maybe? Wellington? Going to get a bit sick of flatwork as going to be doing that with new baby horse rather a lot too I expect!

ihatework

Visit site
I heard about your leg, sounds nasty. How is it now? Whats long term prognosis?

In addition to those mentioned you also have Berks Riding Centre, Checkendon, Snowball, East Soley, BCA does the odd aff, Merrist Wood.