Quick help Novice 26

Madam_max

Visit site
I'm confused. It says 1/2 20m circle at A and change of rein throu trot at X then says C half 20m cirle, but I thought you cantered 1/2 circle at A then picked up left canter and did 5m loop from H
confused.gif

Madam_max

Visit site
I think I have it. Canter 1/2 20m Circle at A. Then change canter lead through trot (which is xc 1/2 20 me cirlce at C) Then do loop
confused.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Yep thats right. Start a 20m circle at A, change the bend and change the rein onto a new 1/2 circle at X which goes round to the left. Your new 1/2 circle finishes at C and then you go down the long side to do your loop

Bossanova

Visit site
I *think* it's about 3-5 strides but I could be wrong!!
I just balance the trot, get the bend and ask for canter again

ajb

Visit site
spooky-im riding my first ever novice test tommorrow-N26 and did it in lesson today and raised the same question-eventually we deceided it was as Boss said, do your circle, trot over X and then canter left...well heres hoping its right!!! good luck
grin.gif

ajb

Visit site
well good luck-we can compare notes and see if Boss was right!!!..mind you its my first Novice and think probablyabout 6 months early-however horse was kept flying changes today bless him -maybe hes actually an advanced dressage horse in green unbalanced fur afterall....
smile.gif