Quiet Life Calmer

Green Bean

Visit site
I am aware of the post discussing magnesium and EquiFeast so didn't want to add to this established post.
My horse has been on a new yard for a short while and is becoming increasingly unsettled. She is an anxious horse in new situations and I am aware that it has only been a short time, however, I am becoming frustrated. The yard is lovely, turnout is great, but it is on a working farm with everything that, that entails. She is getting more and more worked up as each day goes by.
She is on a calmer that contains wheatgerm only which has been great at taking the edge off (none chemical based) for the past three years. However, I feel I need to add to this, if even for the short term until she settles, but accepting that it may be a long term solution.
I have come across a product called Quiet Life Calmer by Equinenutrition.vet. It has chelated magnesium, L-Tryptophan, Saccharomyces cerevisiaein (B vits) and Calcium Carbonate in it. This all sounds similar to other products and I wonder what makes the supplier think it stands out from the rest.
I have ordered a pack to see if it does what their website says it does, but would be interested to know of anyone who has used it before.
[My horse is up to date with everything so no vet, teeth, feed advice please ;)]