R.i.p Cindy

mollymum

Visit site
Please help.I'm just reminding everyone about my petition. I need to get as many signatures as poss by May 21, as I'm presenting the petition to the local council. I ESPECIALLY would like lots of people in the Bridgwater/Taunton area to sign, as it would hopefully have even greater impact. But don't let that stop you even if your not a local.

It must be remembered that this man ferries children to and from school: I have seen the aftermath of his uncontrollable temper and want parents to know what he's done so they have a choice of whether to change firms.

I'm also disgusted that his wife had NO sympathy with us, although she's a horse owner, but just said 'he didn't mean it'. (Even the police knew he DID).
I find it sickening that she can carry on living with someone who's done such a cruel thing.
Anyway, that's my rant for today.
Go on www.weebly or www.ipetitions.com (search 'we need driving ban for pony killer'). Thankyou.

indie999

Visit site
Done should be banned from driving who on earth would get in his vehicle. Good luck with the petition. People power does work.

JingleTingle

Visit site
I have singed but had some trouble actually finding the petition in question? Not grumbling but a little concerned it might put some people off signing - is there anyway the link could be more direct?

ladyt25

Visit site
Shared on FB and it's already been shared again so hopefully some more signatures will be added! :) No help for the poor pony but this man needs to pay - properly!!