R.I.P Gadget

foal

Visit site
Not to sure if stacey has posted on here yet, to tell all of her very sad news about losing gadget. We know stacey posted alot on here about how great gadget was doing in the show jumping world and the photo's of him jumping was great. Am sure all on here that shared your posts stacey, will want to say....
sorry for your loss xxx

claire_p2001

asdexploitvangroenhove.weebly.com
Thats awful I can't believe it I only saw him at Addington last weekend he looked super as always. Do you know what happened?

I'm so sorry Stacy if you read this my thoughts are with you it is a tragic loss of a true star RIP Gadget xxx

MadisonBelle

Visit site
I don't know many on here as more of a lurker really but I did "know" this one as the posts about him were always great and the pictures just fab so I was hoping it wasn't him when I opened the post.

So very very sorry to all connections.... A beautifully talented horse.....

So sorry....RIP Gadget.

dixie

Visit site
I don't know many on here as more of a lurker really but I did "know" this one as the posts about him were always great and the pictures just fab so I was hoping it wasn't him when I opened the post.

So very very sorry to all connections.... A beautifully talented horse.....

So sorry....RIP Gadget.

Likewise, I was really hoping it wasn't the Gadget that I knew - albeit via a forum.

So very sorry to hear of your loss.:mad:

SplashofSoy

Visit site
How dreadful, so sorry for all connected with him. More lurker than poster but loved those updates and heart sank when read title of OP. RIP Gadget.