R.I.P. Little Bob!!!!

fitzaud2

Visit site
253572_2012654073712_1164581960_32199992_1202700_n.jpg

My daughter has been riding little bob for the last year, he belonged to our neighbour. Poor little mite collicked and died yesterday. Poor Shauna is devestated. He was 25, and the happiest little pony I knew. He loved small people, he will be sadly missed by all of us in this house and in our neighbours. RIP little bob, going on up to the stable in the sky....

babymare

Visit site
RIP little bob - hugs to you the wners but most of all your daughter - its such a hard lesson of life for little ones and i can imagine what she and you are feeling but it is sadly life but please you and my daughter in my thoughts - you will bioh come through this together xxxxxxx

el_Snowflakes

Visit site
so sorry to hear this :(

Bob will always be remembered by your wee girl and she will have so many happy childhhod memories with him when she grows up...I imagine many a future pony will be compared to Bob ;) x

babymare

Visit site
very true words elsazzo very true - the first pony always stays in your heart ( even after 42 yrs little black shettie that i won apple bobbin on at my first gymmies god love you buttons ) and the little one will hold her memories. xxxx

indie999

Visit site
Sad for Little Bob and sorry for your little girl. What a shame. Am sure he taught her a lot as well and she will have some good memories of Little Bob RIP.