Race Safe Body protectors

CeeBee

Visit site
Any idea who sells these body protectors in the Bedfordshire area? Or any other recommendations of body protectors for the top heavy lady? Many thanks.

clairencappelli

Visit site
I have a racesafe it i love it!!!

Its only worn for xc with shoulder pads buts its sooo good!

A friend of mine has one too and she is super busty and it fits her beautifully.

TC1

Visit site
I have a racesafe too and find it sooooooooo comfortable! I am not lacking in that area either - bit out of proportion with the rest of me!

millitiger

Visit site
i have the same problem (32F) and the Racesafe is the only body protector that does up snugly over my ribs without stopping me from breathing!

Bert&Maud

Visit site
I have one too! They can be ordered direct from Treehouse Sporting Colours 01299 851625, they take all of your measurements and will make them to measure if necessary which costs only a little bit more but ensures the perfect fit! I find I have to breathe in when I zip it up, but then forget I've got it on.

bellaboo

Visit site
I've always had a problem finding a comfortable body protector as i'm top heavy, brought a racesafe at olympia, wore it for the first time last Saturday at a SJ clinic and totally forgot i was wearing it, most comfortable body protector so far and i have tried a few
blush.gif

CeeBee

Visit site
Sounds like RaceSafe is the one for me then. I need it for next weekend (5th April) so probably too late to order, so any ideas where to buy in Beds/Herts/Bucks?