Rackham Report- My First BE Placing and Shiney FP's!!!

Eventer96

twitter.com
(Also in CR)

Well yesterday we contended in the BE90 at Rackham. It was a lovely day and a wonderful event. The first time I have ever been there, they had worked extremely hard on the ground and the going was very close to perfect, I was very impressed!

Will keep this very short as I am very tired, have been running around after my poor sister. More tiring then what you think, she is very demanding!

Our dressage wasn't our best. We both struggled with the heat so performed a very average test. We were left about 12th after dressage on 35. Showjumped early as I wanted to finish as quickly as possible. Went in to jump a fantastic clear round!! So pleased with him. Titan then gave me a fabulous ride cross country, we came home clear 17 seconds inside the time. So we finished on our dressage score of 35 and we were staying for our first ever BE prize giving!! Recieved a 4th place ribbon with a £15 voucher to spend Another plus is we now have 5 shiney FP's!!! So proud of him. And it is suprising how much those FP's mean to me. I have worked so hard to get his showjumping right and it has all finally paid off. Sounds silly I know but as a junior rider on a not so easy horse I can finally say I have FP's!! :D:D:D:D:D

If anybody is interested in seeing videos of our showjumping and cross country then you can find them on my website. There is also a full report. I would love some CC of both phases. Our showjumping is rushed I know, this is the thing I am really working hard on now. Anything that you can spot please do tell me as I really want to continue with the good results. If I have understood the grassroots qualifier rules correctly I missed out on the regionals by 1 place! Oh well there is always Eridge! :rolleyes::D

http://mfhorses.weebly.com/blog.html

Thank you for reading. Would also like to say well done to Hattikins for winning her section on the very awsome Jack :D:D:p

Eventer96

twitter.com
Ahh that's fantastic!! :D Well done to you both! Rounds look very good :) Be sure to polish those shiney points now! ;)

Thank you, I will be sure to polish those points I promise, may get a telling off from the parents otherwise! ;) *Begins polishing as they are now on his BE record!!* :D

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
Lol ;) you ought to get print out the bit on his BE record which shows the points, frame it and then hand it in pride of place for everyone to see! ;) Preferably in a very fancy frame...:D

Eventer96

twitter.com
Lol ;) you ought to get print out the bit on his BE record which shows the points, frame it and then hand it in pride of place for everyone to see! ;) Preferably in a very fancy frame...:D

What a fabulous idea!! However I think it would look a bit strange, considering it is 5 for one placing. Although it is likely to never happen again, I shall frame it a make sure I never forget it! :rolleyes: