Ragdoll spam

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
My phone is mostly filled with her photos but she is just so ?

She is so people oriented if she thinks she's in a room on her own she "squawks" until she sees her people again. She of course wouldn't be naughty though has been seen climbing the oven gloves to get onto the unit!
Ps no the tree is definitely not up yet! My mum gave us some decorations to sort through to see if we wanted any of them Screenshot_20201109-133407_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201109-133332_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201109-133453_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201109-133443_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201109-133510_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201109-133230_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201109-133206_Gallery.jpg

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Awwwww I want another baby Ragdoll now... or not actually my curtains still haven't made it back down yet lol
1f923.png
1f648.png

Huff's still comes into the room I'm in, chirps at me to announce her presence and then leaves again lol.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
There is just Something about having a ragdoll. The moggy (who I call the Alley Cat as he's always trying to scrounge and get in the bin) is sweet but if I had my way I'd have a house full of ragdolls ?

Chippers1

Visit site
Argh this is not helping my 'do not get another kitten'! I would love another Ragdoll, mine is just the best cat. He would probably disown me if I added another though :D
She is so beautiful!

PurBee

Visit site
Goodness me - cuteness overload in those pics! If they were mine i would be so distracted i wouldn’t get anything else done!
Feel free to share more....cuteness in life is mandatory ?

hobo

Visit site
Now they are very cute kitty cats.

I am useless at remembering posts but someone had posted their kittens which were way to special for me though their owner loved them very much.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
With pleasure i love photographing her! Just in case my SS is watching this thread, I add a disclaimer about the red mug in the photo of my "ornament!" This is OH mug and it is linked to Liverpool football club who I most definitely do not support as they are my team's arch rivals ;)

I'm just about to shower and just heard galloping feet think they've just shot up the stairs ?

Screenshot_20201109-191412_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201109-191436_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201109-191513_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201109-191517_Gallery.jpg

SOS

Visit site
Your girl is so beautiful! I really wanted one with deep blue eyes. My boy has a paler blue, I still think he’s drop dead gorgeous but doesn’t get the ‘OMG factor’ like those with the very blue eyes do. I love her unique nose marking too.

Sounds like there’s a few Ragdoll owners on here.. we should start a club!

Mines still growing but he thinks your girl has an opposite nose and likes it alot.
EBC6BEB1-F127-446B-BD5C-9BE3460EE239.jpeg

SOS

Visit site
Interesting I though Huffles paler eyes were because she wasn’t full Ragdoll, didn’t realise there was so much variety in the breed!

View attachment 58645

I don’t know much about the ‘officials’ but I do know that they can have any colour blue eyes from pale to very dark, but they absolutely must be blue to be a true ragdoll.

ETA not that my boy could never be a proper ragdoll as bicolors aren’t allowed black noses/spreading of colour from the nose!

Last edited:

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Your girl is so beautiful! I really wanted one with deep blue eyes. My boy has a paler blue, I still think he’s drop dead gorgeous but doesn’t get the ‘OMG factor’ like those with the very blue eyes do. I love her unique nose marking too.

Sounds like there’s a few Ragdoll owners on here.. we should start a club!

Mines still growing but he thinks your girl has an opposite nose and likes it alot.
View attachment 58642

Oh look at him and of course Huffle in the photo above! How old is he he looks like he's going to be a big boy! Her breeder said a lot of people wanted her (i got in first) due to the white nose even though its technically a "fault" in the mitted ragdoll. She's going to do the mating again unfortunately I can't afford another I follow her on Facebook which is dangerous!

SOS

Visit site
Oh look at him and of course Huffle in the photo above! How old is he he looks like he's going to be a big boy! Her breeder said a lot of people wanted her (i got in first) due to the white nose even though its technically a "fault" in the mitted ragdoll. She's going to do the mating again unfortunately I can't afford another I follow her on Facebook which is dangerous!

He’s only 6 months, neutered, 4kg already and growing ? he’s going to be a big one.

Her nose is so cute though! I would love another in the future, they are definitely addictive.

Keira 8888

Visit site
My phone is mostly filled with her photos but she is just so ?

She is so people oriented if she thinks she's in a room on her own she "squawks" until she sees her people again. She of course wouldn't be naughty though has been seen climbing the oven gloves to get onto the unit!
Ps no the tree is definitely not up yet! My mum gave us some decorations to sort through to see if we wanted any of them View attachment 58612View attachment 58613View attachment 58614View attachment 58615View attachment 58616View attachment 58617View attachment 58618

Ohhhhhh! The CUTENESS ?????

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I had a lovely afternoon wfh as I had a gorgeous purry ragdoll lying on my chest usually she sits downstairs with OH but she sat on my chest it was just ? it was rather tricky as I was trying to write notes about some training I was reading on the laptop but moving a purring ball of fluff is absolutely not an option!

No pictures of her lying on me as you can see down my top!!! She's starting to get what I call their little "wings" sprouting from her shoulders

Following confusion keen to clarify they're not my legs they're OH ones I don't have hairy legs!!!

Screenshot_20201113-192011_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201113-192023_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201113-192045_Gallery.jpg

Last edited: