rain

TOMPOES

Visit site
dont you just love it lol much needed
smile.gif

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
We got a bit wet last night when we went out but we dried off before we got back, it just spits for a few mins then stops, we really need a lot more....

I am not far from Halstead either (Colchester) so how come you get it all!!!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
We have acres of newly cut corn stubble fields to ride around but can't do much more than a teeny canter because the ground is so friggin hard!
mad.gif

(Why is this forum so effing slow!! This is the 3rd attempt to post this because the bloody page keeps crashing!!!!!!!)

riotgirl

Visit site
Thanks to my old horse, I managed to finish riding and get in before me and younger horse got soaked. Old girl has an uncanny ability to tell when rain is due and will pop into the field shelter about 5 mins before it starts to pour.
(With you on the slowness of the forum Super_Kat. Am in serious danger of having to do some work as it is so slow!)

Claireg9

Visit site
im in MK working and we have no rain!! Damn it.
We need some so bad!

Also hate this F'ing forum being so slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!