Rambo Air Half Pad

amandathepanda

Visit site
Has anyone ever used one? Are they any good?

My two dressage horse both have Wow saddles but having had 4 months off work neither saddle is a particularly good fit on them & are sitting a bit low on their backs. I can't get a Wow fitter out to adjust the saddles until after Christmas but don't want to stop riding now they are back in work so was wondering about the Rambo Air Half Pad as a temporary fix until the saddles are adjusted.

Silverspring

Visit site
Personally I would ride with an incorrectly fitted saddle full stop. My friend rode her dressage horse for half an hour in a saddle she didn't feel fitted right...the horse was on bute (lots of) for a week, out of work for a month and is still not right 6 months on.

amandathepanda

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Personally I would ride with an incorrectly fitted saddle full stop. My friend rode her dressage horse for half an hour in a saddle she didn't feel fitted right...the horse was on bute (lots of) for a week, out of work for a month and is still not right 6 months on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normaly I would completely agree with you. However, with my two the saddles aren't fitting so badly that they are going to put pressure on, I am just being a paranoid horse owner wanting to put a decent back pad on to make sure. They are only going to be hacking out at walk anyway for the next few weeks as they are too unfit to do anything else! The saddle fitter will be out before we start doing anything more exciting
smile.gif