Rambo Fly buster v protector

Louby

Visit site
Sorry Ive asked this one before but seen both at good prices and wonder has anyone got the flybuster and does the fly impregnated material really work or just another con to pay more money?

Pidgeon

Visit site
got the flybuster and used it on Pidge all last summer, fab product IME
grin.gif

measles

Visit site
Not sure which is which but I had the Rambo one that was made of what felt like garden mesh - heavier weave than many fly rugs - for two of ours. They were rubbish and went into holes almost straight away despite light use on polite horses. The rugs you mention may be much more up to date models but just thought I'd mention.

I now use the Masta fly rug with integral neck - cheap, cheerful and does the job without stewing the horse.

Vizslak

Visit site
i've got two flybusters for my big 2 and they are fab, yes the fly stuff does seem to keep them away. I've had mine for two seasons now and they are wearing very well, especially pleased with them and the very destructive youngster, not a nick or worn bit on it.

competitiondiva

Visit site
sorry to add another to the mix but the rambo sweetitch hoody is excellent! We get terrible flies around us and with the extended neck, extended belly and long tail flap, most areas are covered. A fab rug, hard wearing, stays in place and flies don't get under it. And if your wondering if the horse gets hot under it as its a different material to the normal net, they don't! I have a black and she has never sweated up under it.

Louby

Visit site
Thanks for all your replies.
Think Im going to go for the Flybuster.
Read somewhere that you need to wash in cold water to help retain the fly repellent in it???