rambo supreme

lucytoo

Visit site
im seriously thinking about getting one of these for my girl, and wondered if anyone on here has one, and what you think of them.
smile.gif

SSM

Visit site
I am a big Rambo fan (the rugs!!) so I can only say go for it!!

Horseware have been really great too, sending me additional fixings to put on a rug completly free of charge.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I had one for Amymay - wonderful rug and I was really happy with it, so well worth the money IMO. She wore it when she was fully clipped on particularly cold days.

I only sold it as she's been retired so doesn't need rugging up anymore.

Kezza

Visit site
I have the brick red one with silver edging and full integrated neck, is that the supreme? It's great but not warm enough for really cold days as it's 370g. The neck is also a little tight on my 13.2hh welsh C, he does have quite a thick set neck but then he wears a 5ft 9 rug...

I also have an older style weatherbeeta takka and the neck on that is really roomy and it's a lot deeper and warmer. Only complaint I have about it is that it slips a little and is quite heavy. I don't like the new Takka at all!

TailGator

New User
Visit site
So its not just my Taka that has an added slipping option then
wink.gif
LOL!!!

I have the black Rambo Supreeme and its great. I like the Rambo Duo and if you can get one of those on ebay then I would do that !! I did !!

They are great rugs and very warm - and stays put !! the only think that they should have done was cover up the zip as they do with the Fal detachable neck (they use a velco cover section) apart from that its been great, I have had no rubs either on the mane of shoulder.

Shame after a few weeks in the field that it doesn't look that nice and black any more LOL!!