Rambo vs Prem E Fly Rugs

Bugly

Visit site
Would you go for a Rambo Protector Fly Sheet (£64.00) or one of the new Prem.Equine Bug Busters (now in the sale to £34.99 inc a mask)?

My girl has finally worn our her Pre E from 2 seasons ago. any experiences of the new Pre E v Rambo?

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I have several Prem Eq Fly Rugs, including the one which fits over the ears. I've found them to be of good quality, generous sizing & good value, specially if bought in the sales. I had a Rambo a few years ago & I think Prem Eq are much better.

parsley

Visit site
My cob has a p equine one and the shetland has a rambo one. The rambo one is softer (although they might have changed the fabric of the pe one) but the pe one seems a lot stronger. I am ashamed to say that I left it on the clothes line most of the winter, gave it a shake this summer and it is absolutely fine. The other horses in the field ripped the rambo one to shreds at the back and the shetland has ripped a few bits himself.

Eaglestone

Visit site
I had the Rambo for my TB last year and it lasted the Summer well on 24/7 turnout ... and then decided to get a new one for this season, however there is a fault in the material, that they must sort out, as the new one was worn for a month and when I washed it, the mesh was sticking out on the folds like razors, both inside and outside .... I got a replacement, no problem, but when I got the new one I could see that it would go the same way ... another Forum member is taking it up with Rambo (Horseware) I believe ..... so we will have to wait and see
crazy.gif

In the meantime I have bought the Premium Equine with a free Mask and I am very pleased with it ..... especially the fast thas it is virtually 1/2 the price
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Bugly

Visit site
That's really interesting advice: thank you. I have used premier equine for a few years now and am really impressed with the products but had a niggle that the Rambo might be better: but sounds not!