Ramiro B offspring

dixie

Visit site
Anyone had an offspring of Ramiro B and like to share their experiences?
I’ve agreed to buy a lovely horse by him and am very excited. Just need to pass that vet😬

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I've just found it on new posts! Maybe just a temporary glitch

I've never owned one but have backed two - both were straightforward and very nice 'people'. Both intended for eventing, had a lovely natural canter and jump and elegant (rather than obviously flashy) movement.

Fingers crossed for the vetting 😁

Asha

Visit site
We have a yearling by him, so no help whatsoever with what they are like under saddle. But I can say our Frank is amazing, such a lovely attitude. Very friendly, and easy to do in every way. Im looking forward to seeing him under saddle. luck with yours, keep us posted :)

paddi22

Visit site
The lad in my avatar has ramiro b. He loves jumping and has a super work attitude - a total trier who wants to please and is a total gent. But the other side is that he is a very serious, quirky character. If he doesn't like something he just doesn't like it, and he lets you know. Very strong character in his own way. A real thinker and can get very stressy without outwardly showing it. But he is an absolute star and so brave with a huge heart.