Rath & Totilas not going to the Olympics

Four Seasons

Visit site
Perfect time for Edward Gal and his gang of Ninjas to steal him back and ride to Olympic Gold!

*dream on*

Keep on dreamin'.:D Schockemöhle has too much German pride to let Edward ride him. I think Schockemöhle would rather want Totilas to be a extremely showpony in a stabl eand only breed with him then let Totilas shine again, under a Dutch guy.:rolleyes:

Moment_of_Joy

Visit site
Last edited:

JGC

Visit site
Well he missed the trials with glandular fever - with the Olympics so close, there was no way he was going to be fit in time.

Does seem like he's been jinxed since he got the horse.

SpottedCat

Visit site
Makes a change for it to be the rider with a random vague illness rather than the horse having 'a virus' or 'muscle soreness', doesn't it?! ;)

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I guess it rather protects your investment with the rider being off sick especially if the horse is a stallion.

jellybaby2

Visit site
Wouldn't you haul
Yourself off your sick bed if it meant the chance of Olympic glory?
OH had confirmed glandular fever- took a week off work and was back flying straight away......
I think LEC has the right idea....
JB x

Saucisson

Visit site
Actually, I think it's a bit of a shame for the other competitors too as he's kind of "the horse to beat".

No matter how well they do there will always be one who'll say "well, Totilas wasn't there........."

Even if he did go I think our guys could win anyway as the new combination doesn't seem as invincible as EG/Totilas.

If MR does have glandular fever I feel very sorry for him too as people are already speculating as to whether it's genuine or not. Enough to make a sick man feel pretty appalling.

Kokopelli

Visit site
That's so sad I have dressage tickets and was looking forward to seeing him. Hope MR gets better soon glandular fever is vile.

Oh well still get to see Uthopia. :D

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Keep on dreamin'.:D Schockemöhle has too much German pride to let Edward ride him. I think Schockemöhle would rather want Totilas to be a extremely showpony in a stabl eand only breed with him then let Totilas shine again, under a Dutch guy.:rolleyes:

Can't we all have a HHO whip around like they often do in New Lounge to save ponies that haven't been fed for a week, and buy Totilas back for Edward?

He would be the only horse with like a trillion owners.... I can first dibs on a shot!