Rather disappointed....

carys220

Visit site
Rushed down the motorways back from Yorkshire to get to Robinsons before it closed to take a look at the fantastic bargains they emailed me about......well I was quite disappointed TBH. Everything was dumped in boxes on the floor, anything that had packaging was out of it, nothing had prices, well only the still expensive stuff and boots had no pairs!

On the plus side they had a few pony rugs that I would've considered if I needed any
tongue.gif
and did buy a black bridle with pink padding.....not for me, for my business.

Has anyone else been?

jesterfaerie

Visit site
I was planning on going but I still don't have my car back and to make matters worse by OH is working away near there
mad.gif
I should have sent him with a shopping list and my card!
smirk.gif

ETA: sadly it isn't always pretty there at the end of a sale.

_April_

Visit site
Nooo! Don't ruin the illusion.

I have never been there or Rideaway and I always imagine them to be a huge Willy Wonka fantasy land
wink.gif
grin.gif

Apparently there's a huge place on the East side of London which I can't remember the name of but am looking forward to when I find a new horsey so that I can go rummage lol

carys220

Visit site
They reckon that the new store is bigger but I don't think it is....I preferred the old place, shame it burnt down
frown.gif

I think we are so lacking in the UK in terms of tackshops.....Kraemer in Germany is fantastic!
http://www.kraemer.de/

Douwe_doufus

Visit site
Nope its not goin to get any bigger, its going to be on my way to work (hehe) but nope not no bigger its only goin to be 10,000 cubic feet and my work is summit like 60,000 cubic feet and it looks tinnnnnyyyyy!!

carys220

Visit site
Huh? New shop was built a few years ago.....the actual site is the same size but they have no feed store anymore and have an upstairs....I just think they have more storage room.......think you may be thinking about the store being built down south somewhere???? I'm talking about the original store in Haydock.

lar

Visit site
Ahhh you should have gone to Derby house's warehouse sale - that was fab and I got lots of bargains! (sorry - this is a bit of "see what you could have won" post isn't it?)

jumpthemoon

Visit site
I wans't impressed when I went to Robinson's either. It was a while ago now, but it was like a giant jumble sale
frown.gif
Such a mess, I'd rather pay more and go elsewhere tbh, or buy onlline.

Angua2

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Nooo! Don't ruin the illusion.

I have never been there or Rideaway and I always imagine them to be a huge Willy Wonka fantasy land
wink.gif
grin.gif

Apparently there's a huge place on the East side of London which I can't remember the name of but am looking forward to when I find a new horsey so that I can go rummage lol

[/ QUOTE ]

oh dear my illusion is already ruined

I think you are thinking of ingatestone saddlery