RC Dressage question- Who qualifies???

HowenEdward

Visit site
I am doing Prelim 14 Junior individual Nationals qualifier and BRC RT11 in a L&SE team.

I saw the times today only to find that there are only 6 in the P14 class, my first query is which placings would qualify (is it top 2,3?) and do all 6 of us get rossettes or just the top 4?
In the L&SE there are just three clubs doing it so again who qualifies and how are rossettes worked?

Its my first time doing an RC dressage team and being an individual so im not sure how it works normally so if you could make sense of my questions :eek: and let me know, that would help a lot!!

Gamebird

Visit site
If the juniors are the same as the seniors it's only the first placed individual in each arena and the first placed team. If the first placed individual is part of the qualifying team then the qualifying spot passes down to the second placed individual. Rosettes should be to 6th for teams and individuals.

Lucky you. Our qualifiers usually have ~30 in each arena!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
juniors and seniors are a bit different team wise but the same for individuals.

If number of teams =1-4 1 team qualifies + top non team rider in arena, if number of teams is 5 or more 2 qualify

for seniors it is 1-15 teams 1 team qualifies so its def easier being a junior! :p

ecrozier

Visit site
Ooh where have you found online times? I only have my times!

Believe for LSE there are about 4 teams to qualify. Are there really only three clubs?! We have two teams.