re comments-advice. My decision

Goya

Visit site
Thank you all for your brilliant help and advice re the dog I was thinking of re homing.
Sadly I have decided not to go ahead with this one. I can cope with problems re behaviour etc but the lady was asking a LOT of money for the dog and I have to add the cost of the operation for him being a monorchid.
My feelings are that for that amount of money (and probably less) I could get a puppy with a "clean slate".
Sad, but I have to let my head rule my heart.
I'm still looking!
It's almost as bad as horse hunting.

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
Sorry to hear that, but as you said this was a situation where head definetly had a role to play!
smile.gif

Im sure the correct dog will come along soon!! and when it does I expect lots of piccies!
grin.gif

CorvusCorax

'It's only a laugh, no harm done'
Visit site
You can't home em all (although I am tempted to kidnap the two deliquents from niceweatheronly's post
tongue.gif
) and I am sure you know that feeling inside when the right one comes along
smile.gif

Goya

Visit site
Thank you all.It was a decision not taken lightly as you can imagine.
Oh well, back to looking. There are so many dogs looking to be rehomed I'm sure I'll find the right one soon.
Everything crossed.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Or I might even go for a puppy.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
If only more buyers thought with their head, at least a little bit when it came to buying animals, I'm sure there would be less problems.

Fingers crossed you find something more suitable (and with a more sensible seller,) soon.

smile.gif

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
I know a blonde collie looking for a new home! only problem is she is rather clingy to a human once she gets in, so if there were other dogs they would have to not mind!! She is happy go lucky collie though but loves some love at the same time!

Im sure whoever you get, will have a very happy and loving hope to go to!