SAM_0991.jpg

P1020495.jpg

P1020493.jpg
P1020488-2.jpg

SAM_1016.jpg

Sorry got bit carried away lol

teresagarsden

Visit site
What great picture and you both looked so smart I am very envious of the green jacket and hat...
Loved the last picture really made me smile.
Again well done to you both :O)
Teresa
Ps you can never have too many picture of your lovely ned.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
These are the most wonderful photos that I've ever seen on here! Fan-blimmin-tastic! Well done you! Hope to see many more photos of your adventures..xx

ps. How could you ever think anyone would laugh - you both look amazing!

misst

Visit site
What a marvelous achievement - the look on your face says it all:D:D
Congratulation and what a lovely horse. :):)

Once was lost

Visit site
I know you don't know me, I am a lurker but have followed you over recent weeks and was willing you on to do the ridden class, I am so pleased you did and did so well, you both look absolutely fantastic, Ebony is gorgeous and looked first rate all done up for the show (as did you!).
When you gave your show report I had tears in my eyes due to pride for you.
I shattered my ankle in a simple and silly fall while in the ring showjumping losing half of the talus bone in my right ankle, I had before that moment a promising riding career and I lost everything with that fall including my horses, that was 15 years ago, I proved the doctors wrong when they said I would be unlikely walk unaided again but without the sponsorship and the rides I had no way back to horses and for a long time my ankle wasn't strong enough and the risk further, irreparable damage from even a slight fall was too high. I turned my back completely as it hurt to much to do anything else.
Time passed and I became ill with a whole host of issues and came away with chronic pain due to nerve damage, my condition is progressive. I battled on and fought the odds once more, married, had two children and tried to put my life back together with the help of supportive friends and family alongside a whole heap of medications and opiates.
I found my way back to horses by pure chance, at the school gates of all places, started out doing yard work in return for my daughters lessons and then started getting back to riding myself, on Saturday I faced a jump for the first time since the accident and loved ever moment of it!
I have a long way to go, I am wishing so much I could ride more then once a week but so glad I am doing that, more will come with time, these things tend to work themselves out!
I now feel complete again for the first time in 15 years so in a small way I get that smile on your face and the sense of great accomplishment.
I always feel uneasy and a little embarrassed when people say that I am 'amazing' or 'an inspiration' as I feel that I have had no choice in all this, I have had no other option but to make the best of what life has given me but I am going to go against my own rules and tell you that you inspire me and give me hope and strength to keep at it even when everything hurts.
I am really sorry for the long post and the life story but just felt like I had to say it, had to tell you how amazing you are and how proud I am of you.

spike123

Visit site
Fantastic photos. You both look great and you truly deserved your wins. You are both so well turned out and you are right to feel proud of youself.

Marydoll

Visit site
You look chuffed out of your chuffer and you deserve to be :D you and your lovely Ebony look fantastic, well done. :D:D
Look forward to the next instalmant of Ebony Allen goes to town :)

KVH

Visit site
Fantastic pictures!!
Well done to you :)
(Love your matching green jacket and hat too, I would like!;))

ebonyallen

Visit site
I know you don't know me, I am a lurker but have followed you over recent weeks and was willing you on to do the ridden class, I am so pleased you did and did so well, you both look absolutely fantastic, Ebony is gorgeous and looked first rate all done up for the show (as did you!).
When you gave your show report I had tears in my eyes due to pride for you.
I shattered my ankle in a simple and silly fall while in the ring showjumping losing half of the talus bone in my right ankle, I had before that moment a promising riding career and I lost everything with that fall including my horses, that was 15 years ago, I proved the doctors wrong when they said I would be unlikely walk unaided again but without the sponsorship and the rides I had no way back to horses and for a long time my ankle wasn't strong enough and the risk further, irreparable damage from even a slight fall was too high. I turned my back completely as it hurt to much to do anything else.
Time passed and I became ill with a whole host of issues and came away with chronic pain due to nerve damage, my condition is progressive. I battled on and fought the odds once more, married, had two children and tried to put my life back together with the help of supportive friends and family alongside a whole heap of medications and opiates.
I found my way back to horses by pure chance, at the school gates of all places, started out doing yard work in return for my daughters lessons and then started getting back to riding myself, on Saturday I faced a jump for the first time since the accident and loved ever moment of it!
I have a long way to go, I am wishing so much I could ride more then once a week but so glad I am doing that, more will come with time, these things tend to work themselves out!
I now feel complete again for the first time in 15 years so in a small way I get that smile on your face and the sense of great accomplishment.
I always feel uneasy and a little embarrassed when people say that I am 'amazing' or 'an inspiration' as I feel that I have had no choice in all this, I have had no other option but to make the best of what life has given me but I am going to go against my own rules and tell you that you inspire me and give me hope and strength to keep at it even when everything hurts.
I am really sorry for the long post and the life story but just felt like I had to say it, had to tell you how amazing you are and how proud I am of you.

Thank you so much for that, I really do understand where you are coming from and I am sorry to read your story that must have been very hard to deal with and to come out the other side.To me I am just an ordinary girl trying to get on with her life and horses have always been there and I was not going to let anything stop that for me and she has been the inspiration for me to carry on when I really did not see the point anymore, people do laugh at me the way I walk but horses along with all animals do not judge me they just except me and that in a strnage way does make me feel normal what ever that is !! I am really pleased to hear that you have started to get back with horses again and to do the Jump after all that time is amazing to me, we all have different things in our lives that challange us, and it is up to us how we deal with them and come out the other side. I do have days when I wonder why I struggle to just get through the day, but as soon as I see that little black face smiling at me I know why I continue to do it. I so hope that things continue to improve for you and if I can every help in any way please pm me even if just for a chat that would be great to see how you are doing, you take care ahd hope to speak soon x

blitznbobs

Visit site
Wot a story of determination over adversity... And there I was feeling down cos I had a minor tumble on Saturday . Congratulations you put me to shame!!!