Ready Mash Extra?

frozzy

Visit site
I have used it for the last two years for youngstock, a poor doer and for my stallion. I actually started using it when weaning foals and my feed supplier phoned the maker and I spoke to them for advice. It has milk powder in it too. Its not cheap but it does what it says on the tin!

Mince Pie

Visit site
I used it to put weight on an OTTB after she dropped to a 1/5 following an accident. I fed 1 dry scoop per feed (AM and PM) with a scoop of Alpha A oil, a bag lasted me 2 weeks and after 8 weeks she was looking amazing! Total cost was about £30 a month :)

Florrie

Visit site
Thanks for the responses! He is quite a poor doer and he's currently fed on Alfa A Oil and Baileys Number 4 but just looking for something else to give him some slight more bulk as he gets terribly thin over the Winter.
It's £15 at my local feed merchant so just wanted to make sure it does what it says on the tin :)

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Our veteran with no teeth does really well on it. My veteran has ready fibre mash and does well on that. He had ready fibre extra once when it was delivered by mistake and it was rocket fuel for him. I quite liked the strange whizzy pony but wasn't convinced it was actually in his best interest to have it again.

Louby

Visit site
I fed this last year as my boy lost loads of weight after moving yards. He usually has hifi and hifibre cubes as mixes, speedi beet send him loopy but I ended up feeding ad lib haylage, Ready Mash Extra with Alfa A and conditioning cubes. The Ready Mash was the last thing I added as I was worried it would send him over the edge. He was fine and it definately worked.