Real time wasters

JBM

Visit site
I see so many people looking for shares and loans and then when you actually have your horse up you just get a bunch of people who text you for one day then air you?
don’t understand why people don’t just tell you when a loan doesn’t suit them instead of just..falling off the face of the earth?

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
I see so many people looking for shares and loans and then when you actually have your horse up you just get a bunch of people who text you for one day then air you?
don’t understand why people don’t just tell you when a loan doesn’t suit them instead of just..falling off the face of the earth?
Some people just cant be honest ☺️ Ask at your local feed place they might know of someone looking ?

Reactions: JBM

Puzzled

Visit site
It’s the same when selling….I’ve put an advert on HQ and at least 5 people have messaged to ask if the mare is still for sale….I then never hear from them again! ?. I do wonder if there are lots of lonely and bored people who just do it as a way to pass some time….

ArklePig

Visit site
I hope you find someone! Anytime some one I know is looking for a share I mention it to my riding instructor and so do the others, it usually helps find someone normal and not a Facebook nutter. Do you know any instructors you could mention to?

JBM

Visit site
Is there anyone on this forum near to you? ☺️
Not sure!

I hope you find someone! Anytime some one I know is looking for a share I mention it to my riding instructor and so do the others, it usually helps find someone normal and not a Facebook nutter. Do you know any instructors you could mention to?
i mentioned it to one of my instructors..a girl came out and rode Judy..then said she had to go to her mums for a week..never returned ??‍♀️
another came out and then said 20 minutes was too far to drive ??‍♀️