Really, Mim!

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Today I took the afternoon off after a few all nighters for urgent work things.

I started off with beginning to build the track for the field because I’m deluding myself that spring grass is just around the corner. Mim really enjoyed the fencing activity but clearly mistook field track for racetrack.

66080B14-FFB7-4A25-A66B-27EE95817246.jpegD92CCCC4-2C5A-4258-8639-A670C1ACA251.jpeg361379DF-1E66-49BC-ADA7-E44CB16E4911.jpeg

I have to get on that this weekend!

And then I decided to lunge Milagra in the field but Mim HAD to be involved because the Other Horse was receiving attention. So she plonked herself at my shoulder and I effectively had to lunge around her. Milagra did 10 minutes each side of walk, trot and canter. Mim did the same time, only turn-on-the-forehand ?

It is like having a 15hh toddler.

doodle

Visit site
Robin is the same. I can’t do anything in the field as he “helps”. I occasionally think it will be fine, I’ll just nip in and poo pick. Then I change my mind!

Velcrobum

Visit site
Today I took the afternoon off after a few all nighters for urgent work things.

I started off with beginning to build the track for the field because I’m deluding myself that spring grass is just around the corner. Mim really enjoyed the fencing activity but clearly mistook field track for racetrack.

View attachment 66756View attachment 66757View attachment 66758

I have to get on that this weekend!

And then I decided to lunge Milagra in the field but Mim HAD to be involved because the Other Horse was receiving attention. So she plonked herself at my shoulder and I effectively had to lunge around her. Milagra did 10 minutes each side of walk, trot and canter. Mim did the same time, only turn-on-the-forehand ?

It is like having a 15hh toddler.

Have you moved??