Really missing riding... tell me your recent goings-on!

ponynutz

Visit site
Just moved to uni and due to my course I'm not able to take part in the Uni equestrian team :(

Really missing my horse right now (she's definitely not missing me the field ornament lifestyle 100% suits her haha) so share your proudest achievements, recent goings-on, pictures, anything you want that's horsey related!

:)

Peglo

Visit site
Sorry your missing your horse. And that you can’t be part of the equestrian team. I’m sure your horse is Looking forward to a cuddle when you get home.

my achievement is small compared to what everyone else is doing but I’m still proud. Hadn’t ridden T for 2 weeks as the weather has been terrible so took her to the beach on Saturday by herself and she was pretty good for a 6 year old that isn’t being worked much. She was a bit sticky at a burn crossing that was far bigger than the last time we’d seen it so I just got off and walked her over to avoid any stress as it could’ve escalated and then had a bit of fun on the beach.

J&S

Visit site
My friend and I are taking part in a sort of horsey treasure hunt. You have to find certain things out on your hacks.
For instance we rode 12 miles to find a conker tree to take a photo with our ponies standing under neath, we have got into all sort of pickles and made friends with the local constabulary! To see pics visit Alternative Equine Club.
It has certainly broadened our horizons!

ponynutz

Visit site
Sorry your missing your horse. And that you can’t be part of the equestrian team. I’m sure your horse is Looking forward to a cuddle when you get home.

my achievement is small compared to what everyone else is doing but I’m still proud. Hadn’t ridden T for 2 weeks as the weather has been terrible so took her to the beach on Saturday by herself and she was pretty good for a 6 year old that isn’t being worked much. She was a bit sticky at a burn crossing that was far bigger than the last time we’d seen it so I just got off and walked her over to avoid any stress as it could’ve escalated and then had a bit of fun on the beach.

Ahh that sounds lovely - riding on the beach is truly one of the best things and I'm glad you're making progress!

ponynutz

Visit site
My friend and I are taking part in a sort of horsey treasure hunt. You have to find certain things out on your hacks.
For instance we rode 12 miles to find a conker tree to take a photo with our ponies standing under neath, we have got into all sort of pickles and made friends with the local constabulary! To see pics visit Alternative Equine Club.
It has certainly broadened our horizons!

Just had a look at the pics and oh my that looks like so much fun!

pistolpete

Visit site
Riding holiday in Spain been for the first time in four years after going annually for a while. Had the best week!

Attachments

• BD0F067B-AF3C-4752-80AD-715C0F7B5202.jpeg
    BD0F067B-AF3C-4752-80AD-715C0F7B5202.jpeg
    652.7 KB · Views: 7