really need help. Call or not call? rlly short

stacey_lou

Visit site
I went for an interview last week and I sent an email soon as I got home beacuse I didnt want to intrup and busy yard working but I know that not everyone checks emails everyday. I called Wednesday and left a msg with someone as they were busy and not had a call back do you think they are wating for me to call back or should I wait for them to return my msg? the thing is I really really want this job its perfect. What to do? shall I call today or will I become annoying?

Taffster

Visit site
Before you left the interview did you close the call ie ask what the next stage was??
If they told you they would call by the end of the week for instance then i would give them a call this afternoon.
Otherwise unfortunately some potential employers think they are just far too busy to contact all the people who have made the effort to apply for the job and only contact the successful candidate - imo it is very very rude!

stacey_lou

Visit site
I was told to go away and think about it to make sure this is waht I wanted to do as it means moving there and I decided this is what I want to do.But I want to calll but call twice now and they have not been able to take the phone call but dont want to seem annoying.

Taffster

Visit site
Give them another call then, they have left the ball in your court, if you cant get thorugh then ask what the best time is to contact them breaks/lunch time and then return the call at that time. If they dont take it then email them again explaining you have tried to contact them several times without success and could they call you.