Really nice brushes

Halfstep

Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find some nice, high quality, wooden and leather horse brushes online? Ideally I am looking for pure bristle and goat hair, that sort of thing. With nice wooden backs and leather straps. Old fashioned, chunky and well made.

Have been thinking about Christmas presents and these would be great, but can't source them anywhere!

Thanks!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Pink equine do some nice ones with bling
tongue.gif

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
Oster are ace!! I have a lovely body brush type one for Beau and it makes him SOOOOOOOOO shiny!! The dandy brush was good to until someone stole it >:( !!!

I have been looking for plain brushes for ages, but all I can seem to find are Pink or Purple ones, adn I do not want the grooming kit of a 10yr old!

fruity

Visit site
I have the whole grooming kit of the Oster's and they are fab! I wouldn't have anything else now,someone at the yard borrowed my hoof pick and they were so impressed their going to get their own!

mickey

Visit site
There was a leaflet that dropped out of H&H magazine (or Horse & Rider mag can't remember which) and inside it had some really lovely wooden brushes - the sort you are looking for. I think it may be the Horse Health company BBs mentioned.