Reccomendations/ideas please

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
Afternoon all! a little help required, am looking for a horse for a friend, based in southeast england, but will travel any where in the uk for the right horse,

shes looking for a safe and sane, 6-9 yr mare or gelding 15 - 16 hh. she has a budget of up to 5k,

shes an experianced rider but due to a recent accident confidence has been dented, so although not wanting a plod, it Must be sane, a few issues on the ground like barging etc are fine. it must have some record of doing things in life, like going to a show, or funrides/hunting etc and MUST be open to a 5 stage vetting.

she prefures using dealers, as has some comeback if horse turns out wrong, ive suggested that rather than dealers as imho horses end up at dealers for a reason ( ok so not always bad)but try some breeders/studs. So this is where i need help, do you guys have any reccomendations for any of them??? or know of any horse that may be suitable?

thankies

SDH

Visit site
he he "south east" is a large area but if she prefers dealers why doesn't she try Jon Whinnet?
He is excellent. Lots of people I know reckommend him. Got me the horse I wanted to my exact spec & budget

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
cheers guys, could you possibley pm me websites/contact numbers??

shes based west sussex, but as i said would travel to scotland/ireland for the right horse.