Reccommendations please

_GG_

I plan on moving Fly to the new house on Sunday 4th May.

I need you wise people to please recommend me the following in the Gloucester/Minsteworth area:-

Vet
Farrier (pref. barefoot trimmer)
Physio
Dentist
Hay supplier
Good tack shop (I know I can get feed from Countrywide)

Many thanks and actual tea and cake for anyone that wants to come and visit :)

Spot_the_Risk

Miles away from you in deepest Devon, but good luck with the move, sounds as if everything is going very well!

_GG_

Will need to find someone who could come and cut hay for me later in the summer as well :)

Kat_Bath

Word of mouth may be your best bet in terms of services for the horse but for the rider...

I can recommend Stroud Saddlery in Stonehouse (need to head there soon to get a new hat...)-they're always helpful and they're qualified to fit hats and BPs and also have very good saddlers on site too (they have won quite a few awards). I think they're a bit pricier than others but it doesn't put me off.

I haven't visited Field and Tack just north of Longford but they are on Facebook and are a bit cheaper. They're very helpful and are very customer focused.

New Hunt horses (closest to you of all these 3, just outside of Huntley) is great. A proper old fashioned Aladdin's cave and have a good range to suit all budgets.

Oh and there's a Countrywide just a stones throw from Glos town centre but you probably already know that!

Have fun shopping!