RECENT RESCUES REHOMED/OR STILL IN (pictures)

CAYLA

Visit site
It takes me ages to upload the amount I would need to at once so I shall do it in dribs and drabs. I have not shared any pictures for a long time of our passing through rescue dogs, so here goes.
MOUSE jrt x westie
mouse_zps873fe479.jpg

RUBY Wire haired pointer x whippet
ruby_zps91da5af8.jpg

ROSIE AND DARCEY cavalier girls
rosieanddarcey_zps74573258.jpg

MURPHY rottie boy
murphy2_zps09d02f6d.jpg

HARVEY sbt
DSC_0018_zps2a283bea.jpg

LUNA sbt
DSC_0012_zpsc89d42d7.jpg

Little jrt boy
DSC_0012-6_zps71e8a91f.jpg

BEAU little patterdale
DSC_0007-6.jpg

PEPPA little spaniel puppy
PEPPA4_zps06da86c8.jpg

KATIE border collie puppy
bordercollie2_zps3a014c51.jpg

CHARLIE westie x cairn
bobbywestixcairn_zps1b892abb.jpg

LOADS MORE BUT I WILL LOAD WHILST IM DOING OK LOL AND MY BATTERY IS ABOUT TO DIE

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Good grief, cant actually believe that any of those have ended up in rescue, they all look fab dogs. I know things go wrong sometimes but they just all look so lovable! Do you mind me asking what Peppas story is. Mouse really does look like someone has photoshopped a jrt head onto a westie body doesn't he, just adorable :)

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Whereabouts are you? My parents have just lost their dog and my mum is trawling rescue sites for something to make the house less empty!

Kinder

New User
Visit site
Murphy and /or Ruby for me , please xx

Hard to believe they are all rescues.

But have to say, they all look very, very happy in the photos, so loving their time with you.

CAYLA

Visit site
Murphy and /or Ruby for me , please xx

Hard to believe they are all rescues.

But have to say, they all look very, very happy in the photos, so loving their time with you.

We stride to have happy. healthy rescue dogs. and you have good taste, both dogs where my favourites for sure.

CAYLA

Visit site
Good grief, cant actually believe that any of those have ended up in rescue, they all look fab dogs. I know things go wrong sometimes but they just all look so lovable! Do you mind me asking what Peppas story is. Mouse really does look like someone has photoshopped a jrt head onto a westie body doesn't he, just adorable :)

Peppa was a typical (bored of the puppy hand in) her "needle teeth" where becoming a issue (as they do) and she was not toilet training, took me all of 2 days to toilet train her, it's just the same old crap to be honest. We got 3 mouses in, all identical, possibly from same breeder we will never know, all a handful (or should I say all sold to the wrong homes)

CAYLA

Visit site
The link is in dingle (below your reply) and murphyminders signatures lol...at present it won't let me upload so there is only a few dogs on. But I will be adding more. We usually have a good re homing stream though. Some of our dogs don't even hit the Web page as we have people waiting for dogs.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Unfortunately Kaylum, CAYLA is useless at the admin side of things. :p I have just checked the link and the website seems a bit out of date, but all the main info is there. She tells me off when I suggest people donate to the rescue when she sends them her puppy/crate training guide, and I am sure some people who have had the guide don't even realise it is possible to help the rescue at the same time. However she is superb at the important bit which is caring for and in many cases rehabilitating the dogs that come to her. No doubt in part due to the fact that as you can see from the pictures most of the dogs are in her house not stuck in kennels.