Recommend a Vet in Preston

Stushie

Visit site
I've just been to see a lovely horse in Preston that I want to buy. I'm in Scotland so need to arrange vetting. Can anyone recommend an equine vet that isn't West Mooreland, Cumbria and Kendal as its the owners vet. I intend asking my own vet also but in case he doesn't know of anyone. Thanks

glenruby

Visit site
Why not the owners vet? They will then have to open up the hotse's history which can be of benefit. If there is more than one equine vet in the practice they should be able to do it easily with no conflict of interest.

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Why not the owners vet? They will then have to open up the hotse's history which can be of benefit. If there is more than one equine vet in the practice they should be able to do it easily with no conflict of interest.

There are actually four equine vets at Westmorland Vet group as they're my vets as well, so that's not a bad idea, although I understand if the OP doesn't want to do that.

OP - Oakhill Veterinary Group are down that way and have a good equine reputation as far as I am aware.