Recommend me a 200g + turnout rug with detachable neck!

RubyFrench

Visit site
Im building my new boys wardrobe and so far I have an amigo rain sheet and 180g shires standard neck tempest, I think to offer the most versatility over winter I would like a 200g or higher rug must have detachable neck! Can anyone offer any suggestions? Don't want to break the bank, probably £70/80 max?

NagsEquestrian

Visit site
I've recently ordered an Amigo Bravo 12 250g rug, it can be used with a detachable neck cover and it has loops on the inside for using with the horseware liners.
I liked it do much I ordered another one for one of my other horses :D Both of mine were a bargain at under £60 each.

LittleGinger

Visit site
I love my Fal Pro... Durable and smart (even when it pours and the field is a bog, the rug still seems to look nice!). Doesn't leak down his neck, unlike his Weatherbeetas, and it's the only thing that has stood up to the rug-ripper in his field. I found it on Ebay (new) as when someone recommended them to me I couldn't find any I could afford in the shops :eek: Bit of a gamble in case it didn't fit but it seems true to size as didn't have to worry about sending it back.

Heard a lot of good things about Premier Equine too.

acw295

Visit site
Premier Equine!

I have several of theirs but my 200x I have had for about 4 years now, used loads (pony rarely needs heavier so wears it a lot!) and still going strong! :D

RubyFrench

Visit site
I've recently ordered an Amigo Bravo 12 250g rug, it can be used with a detachable neck cover and it has loops on the inside for using with the horseware liners.
I liked it do much I ordered another one for one of my other horses :D Both of mine were a bargain at under £60 each.

oooh, i do like the fit of his amigo rug so this would be a good option, however just googled them and they seem to be going for about £80+ and £40+ for the neck cover, where did you get yours from?

Also are the horseware liners Rambo ones? these are the only ones coming up on google?

LowenKi

Visit site
I just bought a 200g fill rhino rug with a detachable neck on eBay for £90. Brand new! Absolute bargain as the horseware range are superb quality