Recommend me a decent flatwork Instructor/Trainer Lincoln ish area please

nic85

Visit site
Hi all

I have just started riding my rising 4 year old again after the winter off, she hacked out for the first time on the weekend and was amazing so its all go now!

Im looking for a trainer/instructor who is good with Babies, Im not particularly interested in them riding her I just want someone who understands babies. Im hoping to do a bit of everything but mainly dressage and as I havent really ridden properly in while I could do with someone on the ground giving a little push in the right direction ;) .

I would rather they came to me at my livery yard as my Trailer is in need of a new hitch so is out of action for the time being.

Any ideas pleases let me know either here or PM

Last edited:

Badders

Visit site
I would recommend Sue Snell, she's not far from Gainsborough in Misterton. She will travel to teach. PM me for a number if you're interested. She has a very calm style of teaching and has brought on her own horses herself up to Advanced Medium.

wench

Visit site
I would recommend Sue Snell, she's not far from Gainsborough in Misterton. She will travel to teach. PM me for a number if you're interested. She has a very calm style of teaching and has brought on her own horses herself up to Advanced Medium.

Which side of Gainsborough...

Soprano1_hebs

New User
Visit site
Speak to Poppyfield Equestrian. They have excellent instructors and lots of experience dealing with youngsters. They are in Heighington near Branston, just a few miles outside Lincoln - 01522 871788.

nic85

Visit site
Meardsall Millie might be worth PMing as teaches in that area.

I should update really, I forgot about this post as I posted in 2 places about this. I'm actually booked in for lesson number 3 next week with her and doing well (well I hope!) Last lesson was last Sunday in gale force winds and 3 very (un) helpful Tb's right next to school. Baby horse was actually an absolute star!
Thanks for replies though, much appreciated!

meardsall_millie

Visit site
I should update really, I forgot about this post as I posted in 2 places about this. I'm actually booked in for lesson number 3 next week with her and doing well (well I hope!) Last lesson was last Sunday in gale force winds and 3 very (un) helpful Tb's right next to school. Baby horse was actually an absolute star!
Thanks for replies though, much appreciated!

:D:D:D