recommend me a good overreach boot please

coloured_c0b

Visit site
looking for some suggestions, here what i've tried some far:
shires, roma, le mieux and finally premier equine. the le mieux have been the best but leather and got trashed in the field during last years very wet winter. bought PE ones in their sale, happy i didn't pay full price as these are looking shabby and in need of replacing and was really hoping they would last a lot longer, either that or i need to readjust my expectations of how long over reach boots should last. the shires and roma ones were lucky to last 2 weeks max. so recommendations please..

flying solo

Visit site
For turnout I use westropp over reach boots they aren't pretty to look at but I have a big moving mare who pulls shoes within days of them going on as she tracks right up. They are the only ones that last more that a few days as she slices through the rubber ones or the velcro gets muddy then they fall off.

Bernster

Visit site
Hmm sounds like you've used some of the ones I use already. I stick with the shires Velcro ones, they don't always last but they are cheaper and easier to clean etc. I've got neoprene ones which I like, by masta, and a shires bell boot with sheepskin. I like those for exercise. But they get wet and muddy for turnout. I did also buy woof wear Kevlar but they are very stiff so I haven't tried them yet and I suspect they'll get too wet as well.