Recommend me a physio, dentist and vet please? Shropshire area

Luce85

Visit site
Hi,

I need a good physio, dentist and vet for a friend who has recently moved to the area, lives in Pattingham, near Perton, Codsdall, fairly close to Bridgnorth etc.

Any recommendations please?

Thanks

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Physio - Emma Dainty
Dentist - Sam Oakes if he goes that far
Vet - I'm about 20 mins from Bridgnorth (closer to Shrewsbury) and I use Fyrnwy but there are loads of practises in the area. You could try Connaught (sp?) House, I think they are more in the Wolverhampton sort of area than Fyrnwy.

jess_asterix

Visit site
Vet - St Georges
Physio - Emma Dainty
Dentist - trying to find one myself at the moment but previously used Gerraint Hughes when can get hold of him!

SuperH

Visit site
I've had Amy Morris (dentist) and she was excellent with my nervous horse. I think she covers that area, worth a message to ask.

ThreeTB's

Visit site
Ditto - Emma Dainty, Sam Oakes and Connaught House vets Wolverhampton (vets yard is next village to Pattingham so handy if horse needs to go there).

SARAH PAGE

Visit site
Abigayle Williams covers Shropshire and Staffordshire. Highly recommend her for equine physio and physical therapy support for regular checks and ongoing issues and supporting riding and competition horses. She has been treating our horses for several years now.