Recommend me a saddler please!

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
Kia is due for her saddle check at the end of next month and I can't wait...I HATE the saddle we have
mad.gif
and due to a few reasons will not be using that saddler again.

Ideally I want someone who deals with second hand saddles and will come out to the princes risborough area (bucks).

I had been debating about Martin Wilkinson but a few things had put me off, e.g. things people on the yard said about him - he only brings brand new saddles with him amongst other things.

Can anyone recommend anyone else?

Thanks
grin.gif

ecrozier

Visit site
My absolute favourite is Shaun from Jods Galore in Henley but I think you'd be too far away from him. Recently used Alice Nutgens who seemed pretty good, heard good things from a few people and she sored 3 of us on the yard with saddles, mine 2nd hand, one brand new and one just barely used (girls had bought it from her but cheques bounced twice so she took it back.
Who did you use before/ PM me if you like! We are fairly local, just other side of HW.

Blue-bear

Visit site
K, i can say outright we wont use alice nutgens she very poorly fitted a saddle to baxter and more recently someone else has used martin wilkinson paid a fortune for an albion and it rubbing her back!!
We use Antonia Wills give C a shout and i can give you her number