Recommend me a topical hoof ointment or don't any of them work?

GSLS

Visit site
As title :D ... to moisturise the hoof rather than improve appearance/ don't need anything that paints them black etc.

Thanks... Emily xx

amage

Visit site
Was talking to my farrier the other day and he told me he's been very impressed by the Naf Hoof Moist. I currently have no horse (new one arrives next Saturday) so haven't actually tried it myself but will be as soon as he arrives.

Maryann

Visit site
Naf Hoof Moist does seem to help with dry feet that keep cracking and not growing enough. My farrier says the old tb's feet have improved since we have been using it.

skint1

Visit site
I've got some Hoof Moist, my farrier also recommended it, but at the moment I am using SilverFeet as that was the latest thing he recommended

SuperCoblet

Visit site
Second SilverFeet! Have used it for a while now and gets rid of any signs of thrush ect and moisturises! And a lot cheaper the kevin bacons! And the pots last ages, you can get them from robinsons :)

suzysparkle

Visit site
For the first time in a few years my Horses feet started cracking around the nail holes this summer. My farrier said it might be worth trying a hoof moist so I bought the NAF one and have been applying it religiously every day for the last few weeks. It has definitely helped a lot.

GinaGeo

Visit site
My farrier recommended Silverfeet. I hadn't used any hoof dressing for a few years before I bought it and I have seen improvements.