Recommend me Insurance for 21 yrs young horse

dorito

Visit site
Only want the basics/essentials - vet fees and public liability - is anything else essential?
Looking at - just as an example - E&L policy - illness/disease aren't covered, but vet's fees up to £X are - so this only covers injury/accidents etc?
Just intend to school/light hack. Maybe the odd ridden veteran class but that's fantasy at present so would not have it if showing upped the premiums.
Be grateful for any advice/insights/recommendations, thanks all.

Visit site
Ive Insured with E&L in the past and had problems with them paying up..so Now use the NFU..although it did work out a little more expensive for me. But the customer service is brilliant!

kelly.

JAGER BOMB :)

Visit site
Only want the basics/essentials - vet fees and public liability - is anything else essential?
Looking at - just as an example - E&L policy - illness/disease aren't covered, but vet's fees up to £X are - so this only covers injury/accidents etc?
Just intend to school/light hack. Maybe the odd ridden veteran class but that's fantasy at present so would not have it if showing upped the premiums.
Be grateful for any advice/insights/recommendations, thanks all.

KBIS is fab ! they insure upto 30yrs old, you can get a quote online and your premium is displayed on the page so you can add and take off what you dont want /do want. ive been with a few over the past few years but these in my opinion are the best and you get a very good deal, pet plan quoted me £480 odd for full comp and KBIS for the same deal quoted £260.23!!! they have a very fast pay out and are really helpful, you can always speak to a real person and dont have to wait hours for them to answer or get back to you.

https://www.kbis.co.uk/signup.php

you get free quotes cant fault them at all xxx

TarantuLove

Visit site
I insured my oldie with Petplan before he turned 15 so still get 5k vet fees cover...although monthly he now costs £50+ ...crazy!