Recommend - personalised neck strap

mini_b

Visit site
I’m looking for a personalised neck strap if anyone can recommend?

will be a gift. Stamped/embossed lettering.

TIA x

mini_b

Visit site
I was looking at these, I wondered how much additional benefit there was to having them connected to the saddle?

my guess would be so it sits closer to the pommel and within grabbing reach rather than scooting away up the neck. (I’ve not seen how it attaches so I’m just surmising)

ihatework

Visit site
I was looking at these, I wondered how much additional benefit there was to having them connected to the saddle?

I don’t know anyone that wants to have them connected.

But if your friend competes FEI Eventing they have to be connected according to fairly recent rules (although everyone I know just uses a makeshift connection with a flash strap)

mini_b

Visit site
I don’t know anyone that wants to have them connected.

But if your friend competes FEI Eventing they have to be connected according to fairly recent rules (although everyone I know just uses a makeshift connection with a flash strap)

neither of us fall into that category ? so sure we can use a standard one!

Otherwise

Visit site

Having seen a neckstrap go flying over the head and hanging underneath by the reins when the horse had a bucking fit I can understand the benefits of attaching it to the saddle. That's the thing with neckstraps, I almost never reach for it in an emergency but there's something psychologically comforting about knowing it's there.

Renvers

Visit site
Having seen a neckstrap go flying over the head and hanging underneath by the reins when the horse had a bucking fit I can understand the benefits of attaching it to the saddle. That's the thing with neckstraps, I almost never reach for it in an emergency but there's something psychologically comforting about knowing it's there.
Thanks, yes that makes sense.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Theres always smart ones that attach to the saddle in the British dresssage magazine .
just had a look Salute Equestrian